These Values, are far more than mere words on a piece of paper, but serve to guide our behaviors in the accomplishment of the Missions that define our Purpose. They are to:
- Design safe, structurally sound, economical, useful buildings that meet all client requirements.
- Maintain uncompromising adherence and stewardship to all codes and regulations in all structural support work.
- Design safe non-building structures that meet requirements.
- Conduct special structural inspections to ensure both non-buildings and buildings are constructed in accordance with approved design specifications.
- Investigate existing structures to identify existing conditions versus design intent.
- Maintain currency with emerging innovation and technologies that support our efforts to meet client expectations and requirements.
- Maintain a level of Attention to detail from the origination of idea, through design process, regulatory code approvals, construction and final inspection that eliminates rework and waste.